AWS Public Sector partner sales bootcamp | Sydney 18 Feb
During this bootcamp you will be offered the opportunity to learn more from our local and global Public Sector teams about how to sell AWS based services.
Who should attend
Pre-sales and sales executives representing existing AWS Consulting Partners and who are focused on servicing Public Sector customers.
It is expected that you will have basic understanding of AWS business model and AWS Services. If you don’t have, then we expect you to complete the AWS Business Professionalonline training course prior to this bootcamp.
· Making the first customer call
· How to engage customers on a cloud discussion
· Pricing the solution, tips and tricks
· Engaging the AWS account team in joint opportunities
· AWS Resources you can use
· Going to market in Public Sector (security/accreditations; capture & panels; specific workloads seen and customer discussions that are unique to Public Sector)
AWS Public Sector Team